We are SO happy about the activities the Massachusetts Cheese Guild has been hosting! We have known for a long time that Massachusetts cheese makers are among the best, but now it’s official!
This coming Sunday, in the beautiful Cyclorama, there will be more than a dozen of the state’s artisanal cheese makers and more than another dozen producers of chocolate, crackers, pickles, jam, nuts, honey, jellies, hard cider, etc.
Couët Farm and Fromagerie
Cricket Creek Farm
Dancing Goats Dairy
Foxboro Cheese Company
Great Hill Dairy
The Grey Barn and Farm
Ruggles Hill Creamery
Shy Brothers Farm
Smith’s Country Cheese
Wolf Meadow Farm
AND, as if this isn’t enough, 4 chefs will compete in a mac-and-cheese cook-off (MACDOWN) where guests will taste the entries and vote for their favorite. Chef Mark Goldberg of PARK Cambridge will be the master of ceremonies and participating chefs include Goldberg, Chris Thompson of Blackstrap BBQ in Winthrop, Todd Heberlein of Volante Farms in Needham and Alastair McLean of Pantry at the VERVE Hotel in Natick.
It’s a rare opportunity to learn what you’ve always wanted to know about pairing cheese and wine. In one afternoon, you will:
- SAMPLE and purchase hundreds of different cheeses, beverages and local foods
- MEET Massachusetts’ award-winning artisan cheese makers
- ENJOY pairings with other local artisan foods and beverages
- TASTE wine and hard cider from New England’s best beverage makers
- LEARN about the craft of cheese making, food/beverage pairings and more at workshops and demonstrations run by artisan producers and local chefs
To purchase tickets click here