If you’re looking for a healthy recipe that’s easy to make and tastes great these Eggplant and Mozzarella Bites are just for you. Serve them as an entree or an appetizer, either way it’s a mouthwatering crowd pleaser!
This is an amazingly healthy alternative to pizza and with a fresh batch or two of 30 Minute Mozzarella everyone will be shouting YUM!
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1 lb batch of fresh Mozzarella
- 1/3 cup Herbs de Provence
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch rounds and place on a baking pan
- Add 1 spoon full of marinara sauce onto each piece of eggplant, spread in a circle like you were saucing a pizza
- Sprinkle a pinch of Herbs de Provence onto each eggplant slice
- Cut the fresh mozzarella into 1/4 inch rounds and place one slice onto each eggplant
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until eggplant is tender and can be pierced with a fork
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes and Enjoy!